Break up, already! Ditch that static old website and take off with a dynamic WordPress content-management social-media-integrated site fer gosh sakes, you won’t regret it!
WordPress has so many of the qualities you look for in a long-term commitment like your website:
- Always evolving, changing and growing to suit your needs and online goals;
- Dedicated to you and you alone (you have your own Dashboard for your site that you can access any time from any computer or pad that is connected to the internet;
- Cheap AND easy: even though Mom may have warned you about it, there is nothing wrong with being cheap – WordPress is free and open source!! And as for easy….well, WordPress is pretty easy to use once it’s set up. (So…sometimes you can have the best of both worlds, Mom!)
- In it for the long-haul: WordPress is not going to get you all excited and leave you standing at the alter, oh no way! Twenty-two percent of all websites are now managed by WordPress. Just like the song says: “It’s very clear…our love is here to stay”….I mean, WordPress is here to stay!
- Can dress it up or go casual – it always looks good: With plugins, themes, custom layouts, music, video, slideshows, calendars, etc. you can accessorize your site like the Las Vegas strip, or go minimal and clean as an art gallery in the desert…or somewhere in the middle. Whatever floats your boat, WordPress can handle it!
- Not a wallflower, good in social situations: WordPress easily and effortlessly integrates Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media. You can take WordPress to the online dance, honey and you’ll be very proud of how good you two look together!
So, there you go. Now don’t be afraid. Make the jump to WordPress. If you need someone to hold your hand, I’m here honey, with lots of hankies and 2 lbs. of See’s candies I got for Valentine’s Day that I’ll gladly share.